Specht Architects is an award-winning, design-driven architecture firm offering a highly creative and collaborative work environment. We specialize in designing modern spaces refined using new materials and construction methods.
We are seeking an Architectural Designer in Austin, Dallas, or Houston, Texas. This position will focus on the design, selection, sourcing and documentation for architectural projects, through integration with the project team.
- – B. Arch or M. Arch, 5-7 years of relevant experience in the industry with a focus on Commercial or High- End Residential Architecture
- – Understanding and wide knowledge base of finishes, fixtures & furnishings
- – Experience with production of Construction Documents and Construction Administration responsibilities
- – Proficient in Revit, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, & AutoCAD
- – Ability to work in a team environment and initiative to work alone
- – Our office values a work-life balance but candidates should have a flexible schedule to help meet project deadlines when required
Responsibilities to include:
- – Understand and translate the client’s vision, goals and objectives into solid design concepts within budget and relevant to the architectural setting
- – Lead in the design and production of architectural documents on a variety of project types
- – Commercial interior design experience a plus
- – Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- – Design and coordination on the construction of custom furniture, millwork and lighting
- – Ability to communicate effectively with clients, client representatives, contractors, consultants, vendors and teammates
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.